Friday, November 17, 2006

5-year plans

The hardest thing about making a 5-year plan now is realizing that Sleek will not be a part of it. She's 12 and a half, so I don't think she'll be physically here in her present body.

It's highly questionable whether or not Fluffy has a shot at being part of the 5-year plan. She's about to turn 11. The difference, I think, is that Fluffy is from my soul plane. I know I'll be with her again. I think there is even a good chance she'll show up in a different dog body during my current lifetime. With Sleek, I'm not so sure. I think she's from a different soul plane than Ms. Fluff and me, and she may be finishing up with us for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so hard to think on these things. I lost my boykitty this year, and I'm wondering how much time I have left with his sister. :-(