Monday, June 18, 2007

You Know....

You know your dogs are getting older and/or are extremely well-trained when you wake up to find you left a package of pork ribs on the floor overnight, and it wasn't touched with tooth or nail. At times in their youth and middle ages, those ribs would have been long-vanished into dog bellies, or they might have re-appeared in the middle of the night in slightly different form with the hurk soundtrack.

Now, though, the dogs simply got a couple of the ribs to consume in the backyard this morning while the rest are boiled for an hour for future dog food.

1 comment:

a/k/a Nadine said...

I was so excited when I saw your profile picture. My dad is a huge fan of aussies and has owned a string of them throughout my life. Right now he has Arlo, a little black rescue. I'm particularly drawn to the blue merles myself. Great dogs!