Monday, November 24, 2008

missing sleek


i miss sleek tonight. hell, i always miss her, even when i sense she's stopping by. it's hard not to miss such a beautiful physical presence, even when it was a pale reflection of an even more beautiful soul.

tonight, though, it feels like the whole holiday crap flooding in, and i'm just choosing to miss sleek instead of facing that. yes, even though she's gone, she's still trying to take on my crud.

i love you sweet girl. run on and enjoy being free of the bodily limitations of age and ill health.

my beautiful belgian. 4-22-94 to 8-30-08. in my life 12-25-98 to whenever i pass. a gift to my soul always and forever, outside of time or space.


1 comment:

hele said...

my heart goes out to you. I recently lost my friend mithril and although i too realise that he is running free somewhere i still miss his physical presence every day.

some more than others