Thursday, November 22, 2007

Manifesting

Today I had the urge to see "Home for the Holidays," a Thanksgiving movie that delights with its dysfunctional family and still a happy ending. I don't own the DVD of this movie, and I don't watch TV at home, so I felt stuck.

Then I went to my last pet sit of the night and turned on the TV to have some quality cuddle time with the cat. Lo and behold, the TV is set to a channel that will be playing "Home for the Holidays" in 15 minutes! The 30 minute visit turned into 2 hours of snuggle time for the cat. Everybody's a winner on Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Mrs. G. said...

Oh my gosh, Kabbage, we should totally be neighbors. This is my favorite holiday movie of ALL TIME. The scene where the mother is hosing them down on the front lawn is the best. You have such good taste.